Sunday, September 20, 2009

Intense 2 weeks ahead!

I've fallen off the workout wagon this summer, consequently gaining a few pounds in the process. Entirely manageable, but I need to get back to it soon. So, here, I present to all my faithful readers, my two week plan to get back into the swing of things. I'm headed to Mexico with Shannan at the end of October, so hopefully this will be a good start to gaining back my hot beach bod! (??)

General Goals:

Eat healthier
Plan meals
Resume workouts, plus 1 on weekends
Drink less alcohol/soda intake
Improve sleep
Work on resume
Less computer time
5k-ready by vacation!


Actions: Begin Monday, September 20, 2009

Daily
Good Breakfast/No soda at work
Healthy snack
Smaller lunch/no chips/ small soda OK
Healthy snack – good calories for workout
To gym or run if no work at Joe’s
Evening – healthy home meal @ home or w/ Shannan
In bed by 11pm every night Mon-Thurs

Meals: Week One
Monday – home or w/ Shan (skirt steak sandwich?)
Tue – work. leftovers
Wed – work. leftovers
Thursday – NK make dinner
Friday - ? RBBBQ?

Workouts:
Monday – run + pushups
Tues – off
Wednesday – morning run + pushups
Thurs – run
Fri – morning pushups/off in evening
Sat – run/pushups
Sun - off

I'll need some motivation - so if you're reading this, leave a comment, text me, message me on FB, whatever - to keep me on track!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

To lessen my soda intake but still get my bubble fix, I drank canned Mendota Springs fizzy water.

To still feel fancy when I wanted wine, I drank Perrier from a wine glass.

:)