Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hiatus is over!

Okay - 2+ weeks away from blogging and I'm back. But, it feels like only one long day...

I last dropped thoughts onto this page yes in a post-race endorphin buzz and I hate to admit not that much has happened in my absence except we had a great month yes at work that came to a close nearly one week ago although we won't reap the benefits of our work until next Friday which will most likely be too late for me to enjoy this weekend thoroughly because I'll be going to Kansas City yes to go to the wedding of my best friend from elementary school whom I have not seen in many months because I missed him last time I was in Kansas City while I was sick even though I attended my own surprise birthday party throw by a few of my friends, one of which might be stopping into town yes on Friday which would be pretty neat because this is a friend I enjoy bantering with back and forth and although my breakfast meetings on Thursday serve as a suitable replacement it is just different enough to make me wish we were back in the same city where we could have impromptu get-togethers like the old times in college when I didn't work out as much as I am currently because I didn't have the focus on health that I currently have guiding me to create healthier dinners and workout quite a bit more like this week when I did spinning for the first time and ran another 1 2 3 4 5k and even found time to hit the weight room to try and help lower my weight which has come down yes but is holding pretty steady at the current level I am enjoying because it seems to be going well and being noticed by the opposite sex yes and has given me energy to do things I could not do before and has created focus and drive in my daily life translating into more efficient sleeping and scheduling of activities and even has allowed me to finish some books I have been wanting to read for some time including The Road by Cormac McCarthy during which I cried twice and I feel is the best book I have ever read even though I have yes just begun to read perhaps the best book of all time to which this post yes is alluding and when I use the word allude it reminds me that my friend asked me to write yes a euphemistic post yes perhaps detailing or spelling out my weekend exploits so yes I said yes I will Yes.

3 comments:

Jenity said...

wow. no words.

Carolyn said...

thanks for the update, rainman.

pop a few of those prescription pills before you post next time. the ones that make you write in sentences. :)

good update, though. yes.

Megan said...

Sheesh. I mean, I get that was a stream of consciousness thing, but you know what? Periods still exist when you do that, captain. I thought a 2nd grader had taken over your blog until I figured out what the crap you were doing. I never thought I'd say this, but God bless periods(and punctuation)