Friday, January 25, 2008

Successful week!


Here's a recap of my week in relation to my goals:

Successes!
I ran 7 miles this week, and might do another mile tomorrow.

I lifted once, and am lifting tomorrow morning.

I woke up early twice - once for Breakfast meeting, once to work out.

I had one drink on Thursday as part of a going-away celebration for a coworker. Not that we want her to go away....but you get the picture.

I got the number of this girl that I'm into at a local hot spot. (Do people even say "hot spot" anymore?)

Setbacks
I hurt my triceps lifting. I'll take it easy on them tomorrow.

I stayed up too late 2 out of 4 nights.

I forgot to pay one of my bills.

All in all, a successful week! Work was extremely busy and taxing, but I felt all the other things I tried to fit in went well - they didn't stress me out. I think that's a good sign I can continue to keep them going without burning out. Here's to as good or better week next week for all of us!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Nope. "Hot Spot" is out. It was buried along with having a "swingin' time" and I'm pretty sure "brewski" is buried nearby.

Megan said...

No, hot spot is still in. But it's only in if you're referring to wi-fi. Preferably free wi-fi.